Monday, November 7, 2011

Ugh...

I am so grateful today is almost done.  It was not a wonderful day at work.  Oh well, what can one do.  I did get to read my book a little last night and that was a good thing.  I am enjoying the book, which is good.  It was stressing me out a little because there for a minute I was totally lost and not even sure what was happening in the book. :S 

So here's a question for anyone who cares... Do you ever feel like people really do NOT care how you feel? You know, just as long as you are there doing and saying what they want then they are happy with you.  If you attempt to say or express anything different than what is on their agenda, then it's like they get all glazed over and you lose them or they get irritated with you?  Does anyone out there feel this way?  Or is it just me? I feel this way all of the time. I feel like I am not supposed to feel anything but happy or have that smile painted on my face all of the time for everyone and when I can't always be that way, people get really upset with me or tell me that I am overreacting or being mean.  How do I deal with this without getting upset or being hurt? I just don't know anymore.  You would think that a woman of 41 would have the stupid answer to this.  Geez...

Oh well.  I think I am calling it a night. 

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. If you ever do figure out how to deal with this please let me know. I'm still trying to figure this out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meagan and Ash I love you both!! No worries on the rant Ash, you are allowed to rant away here. :D I am just so over all of the high school drama in the world out there. It's really getting old. I just want to be me, whatever that is and move on with my life. Thank you both for understanding me. It helps to know I have family out there that gets me. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete