Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lil Wayne Takeover

Today is a Lil Wayne Takeover day on Fuse TV.  I don't know why I am obsessed with this man, but I am.  I usually love my Godsmack and Metallica and rock and roll all the way, but I have to say....I LOVE Lil Wayne! I seriously don't know if I just seem to connect with his lyrics or the music or what.  I can't figure it out, but I love him and the music!  I know its weird being that I am a 41 yr old woman, but what can I say.

Also, today is the last day before my vacation ends. :(  Back to work tomorrow.  I have mixed emotions about this.  It will be good to get back into the swing of things but I love being home with my family.  Oh well, I guess one has to go back to the real world huh. 

I may write again later...you never know. :)  Peace!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh and it could be the tattoos on Lil Wayne! I am a sucker for the tattoos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is quite awesome I agree! And I love Rock too, I think Lil' Wayne is so diverse in his music. He just kicks ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree Jackie!! He really does kick ass! :D I can listen to just about anything. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check this Lil Wayne out. I've never really paid attention. Like you said I'm typically a rock and roll/ metal type of girl. Hmmmm the power of the tattoo eh? Laughs. Nothing wrong with a nice array of musical tastes. I love music across the entire spectrum. Yes even country. Laughs.

    ReplyDelete