Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Headaches...

So, I have been having these horrible headaches/migraines for the past few weeks now.  It is kind of making me nervous because I can't seem to shake them.  There is that part of me that really doesn't want to go to the doctor because I am scared to find out what is going on, but the other part of me just wants the headaches gone.  I do know that I am about ready to drill holes into my eyes to make the pain go away.  Is that sad or what?  Oh well, what can one do? 

On another note, I have been reading this book that I won and I feel awful but I am not enjoying it.  :(  It makes me sad.  I am not liking the writing style of the author and not really enjoying the story line either.  The sad thing is I feel like I need to finish the book because of the OCD issue I have.  Grrrr. 

Ok, I want to try and end this on a more positive note since the last couple of posts have been pretty negative. Hahaha  So we decided to get a faster internet speed at our house!  WOOT WOOT!! :D  Its way cool! So now everything comes up faster and YouTube works faster...it is so cool!  YAY for DSL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment