Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I wish I were more interesting...

First off, sorry its been a few since my last blog...I have been battling that stupid headache.  Still have it, but its at a dull roar right now.

I wish I were more interesting. I wish that people found me entertaining and all that other fun stuff.  

Oh and Meagan and Ash...I am totally watching Galaxy Quest this weekend!!! :D  I keep having lines and flashbacks from that movie pop into my head! Thanks!!
mwah!!  Love you both!!!


Oh I am reading a great book right now called Addicted.  I am so enjoying it. Charlotte Featherstone is a wonderful author!  


Okay, that's all I have right now.  I will write again tomorrow!!  


Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are entertaining. ^_^
    Yay for Galaxy Quest ^_^!!!! I need to dig through our movies and see if we have that.
    I hope you get your headaches sorted soon. Nothing worse than a bad headache. :(

    We love you too. I'm glad we've been able to get in touch over FB and now Blogger. It's nice knowing I have family there.

    ReplyDelete